Jr.Tech’s mission is to engage 4 – 12 grade students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education. The hands-on STEM workshops run year-round and serve both boys and girls in grades 4 – 12. Girls STEM Summit is a one-day career and skill exploration for girls in grades 8-12 who are interested in pursuing a STEM career. Girls STEM Summit is held on either a Saturday or Sunday in regions across Massachusetts.
We aim to encourage and nurture a life-long interest in these disciplines through all our programs by:
- Exposing students to new experiences
- Strengthening interest in STEM topics and
- Building confidence to pursue STEM studies and career paths.
Our goals are to:
- Educate students in STEM fields
- Provide education and career-choice mentoring
- Prepare today’s youth for tomorrow’s workforce.
We want students to make a connection between STEM studies and future success in their lives.
Jr.Tech provides high-quality, hands-on, workshops and summits taught by current industry professionals. A sampling of our workshop topics includes:
- Space science
- Environmental science
- Computer technology
- Digital skills
- Coastal studies
- Girl STEM Summit
Jr.Tech is a 501(C)(3) non-profit educational corporation.