Jr.Tech’s mission is to engage 4 – 12 grade students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education. We aim to encourage a life-long interest and to increase skills in these topics and to broaden students’ awareness of career paths in STEM.
We’re setting the seeds now and working to build a future workforce with strong STEM skills.
Jr.Tech accomplishes these goals by providing high quality, hands-on, STEM workshops for boys and girls in grades 4 – 12. We also offer a one-day STEM career exploration summit called, Girls STEM Summit, serving girls in grades 8 12 interested in pursuing STEM careers.
Through all our programs we:
- Expose students to new experiences
- Strengthen interest in STEM topics
- Educate students in STEM fields
- Build confidence to pursue STEM studies and career paths
- Make connections between STEM studies and future success in their personal lives
- Prepare today’s youth for tomorrow’s workforce.
Jr.Tech provides high-quality, hands-on, workshops and summits taught by current industry professionals. A sampling of our workshop topics includes:
- Space science
- Marine science
- Environmental science
- Game Development
- Digital skills
- Medical science
- Programming and coding
Jr.Tech is a 501(C)(3) non-profit educational corporation.