- Are interactive
- Are led by STEM industry leaders
- Expose students to role modeling and career mentoring
- Can be one-day, multi-day and week-long
- Are held after school, on weekends, and during summer and school vacations
- Are fully aligned with the Massachusetts Curriculum Standards for each grade level
- Represent an array of STEM fields including:
- Marine science
- Digital media
- Alternative energy
- Engineering design
Jr.Tech requires a three-week notice via email to email@example.com in order to refund tuition for any workshop. Each workshop refund will be less a $30 procession fee. Workshop fees are non-refundable within a two-week window from the start of the course.
Workshops are held rain or shine. Jr.Tech reserves the right to cancel a workshop due to low enrollment. We are very sorry, but JrTech is not setup to attend to students with behavioral needs who require an aide, adult or one-to-one caregiver to be present.
All parents and student must sign Jr.Tech Code of Conduct rules and Waiver. Neither Jr.Tech nor the school facility will be held responsible for injuries sustained while a student participates in any Jr.Tech program.